You are searching for a dynamic, interesting, flexible position where you can grow and work with like-minded individuals.
You enjoy the world of technology and are open to learning new business systems and software applications.
You understand Dynamics GP or Dynamics 365 Business Central, as a plus you get both.
You pride yourself on your ability to communicate in all forms.
You are skilled at resolving problems, delivered through top notch customer service.
After it’s all said and done, you have empathy for your clients, a strong desire to help them, and the care to make a difference.
Credits, debits and general ledgers… no problem! Accounting principles come easily to you because you’ve worked directly in an accounting role, gained experience through consulting, or have studied in this area.
You have worked with, as an end-user, or implemented Microsoft Dynamics GP / Business Central. You have a thorough understanding of the Core Financials modules (GL, AP, AR, Fixed Assets) and Distribution modules (POP, SOP, and Inventory). An added bonus is familiarity with the Manufacturing module. Another plus (but not a requirement) is you have experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
At past positions you have functioned as an integral part of a business team that leveraged one of these solutions to run their operations, or worked in a related support or consultant capacity
We’re looking to add a team member centered around Microsoft Dynamics business systems. More specifically, we need someone with familiarity in Microsoft Dynamics GP and D365 Business Central who is also excited about learning cloud technologies and delivering first in class customer service. Our team uses all the same technologies you are versed in but leverages superior problem-solving skills in an ever-changing environment to ensure our projects and implementations are successful. Above all, we strive to provide the best customer service possible.
- Supporting clients who have implemented Microsoft Dynamics GP / D365 Business Central
- Configuring Microsoft Dynamics GP / D365 Business Central to meet client requirements
- Creating and maintaining a rich knowledge base along with training content for our products along with training users of Microsoft Dynamics GP / D365 Business Central
- Meeting high expectations for communication and customer service
- Troubleshooting complex problems with Microsoft Dynamics GP / D365 Business Central
- Learning how to implement D365 Business Central
At VetaTek, we understand why a traditional nine-to-five office desk job seems unappealing – we also understand the challenges of a lifestyle without one.
By opening doors to a variety of clients with unique projects, we can offer the flexibility and dynamism of a contractor without the shortcomings. In our experience, uninspired and rigid individuals result in poor client relationships and failed projects. Creating an environment that promotes happy team members is a top priority!
Here’s how it works:
- We partner with quality clients who have interesting and targeted business systems
- Schedules are flexible
- We work with cutting-edge technologies, applications, tools and processes
- Everyone on our team shares this culture, in fact, it’s the driving force behind why we do what we do
As a dynamic startup, we know the best additions to our team are all around intelligent, competent, and eager individuals.
- We know that cutting-edge tech and top-notch processes aren’t enough to ensure that we deliver on our promise to clients of successful projects and relationships.
- Our tight-knit team of professionals is what makes it possible as a smaller focused group.
- We are a team made up of standouts who left the old world of bland office space jobs. We’re travelers, family people, or ambitious entrepreneurs. Some are just beginning their growth, while others have already been there and back.
- Here’s what they have in common: we are all committed to learning from those around us, improving the team, and ultimately delivering real business value.