7 Game-changing trends for small and midsize businesses
Today’s business landscape is a far cry from that of only a decade ago. With the rise of mobile devices and cloud-based tools and applications, the way we interact with customers and manage operations has changed dramatically. New trends have emerged that can greatly impact the success of your business. Are you prepared to respond to these trends and turn them into a competitive advantage?
- Keeping pace with a mobile workforce. Anywhere access to relevant business data (inventory, account status, purchase history) is the new normal—your customers expect it!
- IT moves to the background. Gone are the days of making decisions based on what your technology can handle; business systems take a back seat to business outcomes.
- The “Internet of Things.” Information is everywhere and is being used to spot patterns, trends, and buying behaviors. Are you tapping into data from all your appliances and devices?
- Security across devices and the cloud. Loss or theft of devices can be crippling in today’s increasingly mobile workplace. Cloud-based protection keeps your data secure.
- Ever-changing compliance regulations. While there’s no crystal ball to anticipate regulatory changes, a cloud-based solution is flexible enough to adapt quickly and keep you in check.
- Digital natives move up the corporate ladder. Today’s workforce expects technology to support and grow with them, not to limit what they can offer to customers.
- The age of data analysis. Collecting data is one part; understanding it is another. Harnessing your business data brings you valuable insights that help you get and stay ahead.
From challenge to advantage. Capitalizing on these industry trends is easier than ever before with powerful, affordable, enterprise-grade business solutions from Microsoft designed for small and midsize companies. The cloud is leveling the playing field, allowing businesses of all sizes to compete effectively and grow efficiently.
Gaining an edge in the cloud. Construction firm Antana reduced costs and boosted workers’ confidence by moving to a Microsoft cloud-based solution that automated formerly manual processes and increased the mobility and productivity of its salesforce. And WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems is using the Microsoft Cloud to power its rapid growth while strengthening company culture, boosting worker capabilities, and saving money.
Read the 7 Game Changing Trends for SMBs white paper to learn more about how Microsoft is helping small and midsize businesses turn these industry game-changers into a competitive advantage. And see how a business solution from Microsoft can help you grow sales, manage your financials, streamline your operations, and delight your customers.